Towards the end of last year I was introduced to Temple Spa, and it is currently my favourite brand of skin care. I bought a couple of little things last year to test the water but at the beginning of February Mum hosted her own party and well some may say I went overboard with my order but honestly I believe it was worth it!
So what are my favourites?
1. Ta-Dah (left): This was actually a birthday present (it wasn’t something I would buy for myself but loved it at the party) and I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet but its a stunning, slightly scented, sparkling moisturiser. Its perfect for a night out with the girls.
2. Exalt (top centre): This is possibly my favourite recent purchase. It’s a neck firming cream – you can never start too early! its so soft and smooth and also leaves your hands feeling moisturised after apply it.
3. Repose (top right): I’ve had this since last year but it works wonders for me! If you ever struggle to get to sleep give this a try!
4. Purification (bottom right): maybe the name is a clue to this one, its a deep cleansing face mask. Slight warning with this one; after the first couple of uses I had a mini breakout but thats really the mask at work – I use it once a week now.
5. Dual Act (bottom right): its a good cleanser but I have used cheaper products that seem to do the same job.
6. Double truffle (bottom right): this is luxury in a jar! A day and night cream that feels just as luxurious as the description!